Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT VERY CAREFULLY.
The Terms and Conditions of Payment are limited to those contained herein. By using this service, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms and Conditions of Payment.
- In no event will the municipality or its service providers be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line system failure, even if the municipality is advised of possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Neither the municipality nor its service providers will be liable for payments not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software or the provision of services by third parties. You access and make payments to this Web site at your own risk.
- The municipality or service provider will not be responsible for any delays in postings or payments which result from any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, delays due to fire, severe weather conditions, failure of power, labor problems, acts of war, terrorism, general insurrection, acts of God or acts of any government or agency.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the data, the municipality or service provider will not be responsible for any inaccuracy of the information displayed on this site.
- All payments to this site are for the payment of taxes. By the use of a credit card on this site, you are authorizing the credit card you entered to be used for the payment of the tax bills in question. No refunds will be given for charges made on this site. Any disputes of charges need to be made at the municipality's office of record, in person.